The Humanize Foundation Dyad Program
This effective 9-week science-based course allows you to reconnect with yourself and others. Based on social neuroscience it builds resilience and social capacities such as empathy, compassion and social connectedness.
Weekly 90-minute live classes, taught by expert facilitators, daily 15-minute Humanize Dyads.
90 min live classes led by Humanize Facilitator
daily 15-minute Humanize Dyads
live, through the Humanize Portal App
ongoing and access to downloadable material
495€ for EU programs
595$ for US programs
Elevate your contemplative Journey
Discover a deeper level of self-awareness and emotional intelligence beyond traditional mindfulness programs.
Effortless Daily Practice
Get results in just 15 minutes a day with our structured meditation sessions, so you can quickly integrate the practice into your busy life.
Unlock the Power of Connection
This isn't your typical solo meditation; experience the transformative impact of daily partner meditation with another human.
Seamless Scheduling for your Daily Dyad
Our custom app simplifies scheduling, ensuring you and your partner effortlessly align your daily meditation practice.
Learn to connect with yourself
Develop a better understanding of what signals your emotions are sending.
Find insights about yourself and relationship habits that are hidden within your emotions – especially challenging emotions, which people tend to avoid.
Increase connection with others
Improve your listening skills.
Practice hearing beyond the surface-level words into the deeper emotions that another person is experiencing.
Feel connected to humanity
Connect with a wide variety of people, and break down social fears that create a feeling of separation and loneliness.
Practice gratitude daily to become more connected to other people and the world around you.
Olisia Juzyc, United States
It's the simplicity and the magic of humans connecting as humans, that makes it so powerful. I even started to secretly dream of a world, where every human being can experience the power of it."
Eva-Maria Zoll, Germany
Esra Sagol, Turkey
Laurie Hallihan, United States
About the Dyad Program
9-week Live Online Program
Includes weekly 90-minute live classes held by expert facilitators, featuring science-based material, interactive learning, and skills coaching.
Daily 15-minute Dyad
Practice the Dyad with your fellow classmates through the secure Humanize web platform or mobile app.
Based on 20+ years of Social Neuroscience Research
Conducted at the Max Planck Institute’s Social Neuroscience Lab.
Join the Dyad Practice Community after your Program
Dyad Program graduates can subscribe for ongoing Dyad practice, continuous learning, and community gatherings.
Who is the Foundation Dyad Program For?
- Psychologists & Therapists
- Contemplative Practitioners
- Healthcare workers
- Meditation teachers
- NGO workers
- Community Leaders
- CEO’s, Founders & Entrepreneurs
What happens in a Dyad?
The Humanize Dyad is peer-to-peer self-reflection in the presence of a supportive listener, held securely online through the Humanize app, and based on decades of social neuroscience research.
It is not therapy, coaching, or advice-giving. Instead, partners take turns sharing about daily difficult emotions and gratitude while the other partner listens. It is a short but powerful practice to reflect, connect with another human being, and build social and emotional skills, all in just 15 minutes a day.
The Humanize App guides you and your partner through each step of the Dyad practice, and you change partners each week, giving you the chance to connect with many different people.
Foundation Dyad Program Curriculum
What you will learn in the nine class sessions (90 minutes each)
Session 1: Welcome and Program Foundations
- Learn the history and scientific foundations of Humanize — the Dyad practices
Session 2: Dyad Kickoff
- Learn the components of the Dyad and how they cultivate connection
Session 3: Presence and Empathy
- Learn how the structure of the Dyad supports presence, and how presence creates the conditions for empathy
Session 4: Body Awareness
- Learn about science of “interoception”: capacity to be aware of one’s bodily sensations, including feelings and emotions
Session 5: Challenging Emotions
- Learn how allowing and accepting difficult emotions creates a shift that allows us to better understand and work with challenging situations
Session 6: Gratitude
- Learn the impact of inclining the mind toward and opening the heart to gratitude
Session 7: Social Patterns and Reactivity
- Learn how humans are a social species with a deep drive to affiliate and belong as part of our survival and understand the unconscious and conscious ways we impact each other
Session 8: Common Humanity and Compassion
- Learn how connecting with ourselves and others re-shapes our relationships by clarifying our views of others, reducing emotional friction, and activating healthy and pro-social motivations.
Session 9: Integration and Closing
- Reflect on the ways the program has impacted you, such as increasing connection to your body, becoming comfortable with a broader range of emotions in yourself and others, connecting with partners, and feeling part of common humanity
What participants say about the Dyad Program...
88% Feel more grateful
- Notice moments of gratitude
- Feel more connected to others
- Improve your listening skills
84% Sense emotions better
- Improve emotion regulation
- Increase your body awareness
- Find comfort with all emotions
84% Feel more connected
- Understand social habits
- Strengthen social skills
- Reduce negative judgement
* Based on a survey of 150 Foundation Dyad Program participants
Course fee: $595 US courses / €495 EU courses. Payment is made upfront to secure your spot on the program.
It is possible to pay in three monthly instalments for the program. Write to email@example.com with full invoicing details and the name of the course you want to join.
Humanize is committed to making its programming accessible and affordable for individuals who may not have the financial means to support the full cost. Because Humanize relies on participant payments to run classes, we encourage participants to pay what they can.
If paying full price for a Humanize program would create financial difficulty for you, we encourage you to apply for a scholarship. A small number of 25% and 50% scholarships are available.
Scholarship amounts are offered based on the number of applicants and the available resources for funding scholarships. Participants of all backgrounds are welcome and encouraged to join a Foundation Dyad program.
If you would like to apply for a scholarship, please fill out the related question when registering for your desired course.
Humanize For group pricing (five or more people), contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for an upcoming Dyad Program
Choose the program that suits your language, time zone and availability. Register for the course by filling out the application form as you click 'register now', under your preferred teacher. Have your discount coupon ready if you have one, chose whether you'd need a scholarship. Once we receive your application, you'll hear from us within a few days and you'll receive a payment link. One week before the course starts, we welcome you to the Humanize journey with a login to the Humanize portal, where you'll find everything you need to participate in the program.